Accessibility Links

Triangle of Sadness

2h 27m Comedy, Drama 2022

AroView: Winner of the Palm D’or at Cannes, this stinging satire from the dir. of Force Majeure and The Square follows a celebrity model couple aboard a luxury liner that becomes fraught with the problems of privilege.

Told in three consecutive chapters, the wild, unpredictable narrative takes no prisoners in skewering the 1%, but also makes subtle mischief dissecting the pettiness of human nature, which includes the other 99%…

“An utterly hilarious satire told in three acts, each more ludicrous than the last.” ~Rafael Motamayor, Slashfilm

“For the majority of the film, Östlund’s combination of sledgehammer and scalpel work a treat. They’re fast becoming the hallmarks of a satirist who’s unlikely to run short of subject matter any time soon.” ~Phil de Semlyen, Time Out


Ruben Östlund




France, Germany, Greece, Sweden, Turkey, UK



You may also like

The Square
2h 25m Comedy, Drama 2017
Force Majeure
2h 0m Black Comedy 2014
The Forgiven
1h 57m Drama, Suspense 2021
The Origin of Evil
2h 3m Black Comedy, Mystery 2022
A Bigger Splash
2h 5m Drama, Thriller 2016
1h 44m Comedy, Drama 2015
The Summer House
2h 7m Comedy, Drama 2018
The Great Beauty
2h 21m Drama 2013
All My Friends Hate Me
1h 33m Comedy, Black Comedy 2021
2h 6m Sci-Fi, Action 2013
1h 59m Sci-Fi, Drama 2016

Download the app to view your purchased content!